Your Personal Running Journal
By using the key elements of my program, and this journal, you can take control over your training, avoid injuries and excess fatigue, while realizing the wonderful empowerment of the training journey. The Galloway method offers a series of tools to manage your training and predict potential.
- Your current potential and realistic training pace will be suggested by the “Magic Mile”
- Your individualized run-walk-run strategy will be suggested, based upon the pace per mile. Runs with walk breaks will give you all of the endurance while reducing fatigue and injury risk. Many runners improve finish time when they shift to run-walk-run in races.
- Training Schedules in this journal will give you a training blueprint for finishing: 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Marathon.
- After doing several “Magic Miles” you can predict goal pace potential and a successful run-walk-run strategy to improve finish time in your race. If you are running “to finish” the MM will allow you to choose how much you want to slow down from an “all-out” effort.
- As you “pencil in” the weekend runs and the two “maintenance runs” during each week, you will set up your training plan. You can also schedule various training elements of your choice.
- By recording each run in the journal, you’ll be able to analyze the data. There is usually a reason for injuries, hitting the fatigue wall, slowing down. With the right data, you can learn from mistakes—and embrace the elements of success.
- During your next training cycle, after analyzing the data, you can adjust training elements for improvement.
Enjoy every minute . . . Enjoy the endophin rush
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|Download here||Read Now||August 17, 2013|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?