Project Management Concepts, Methods, and Techniques
Project Management Concepts, Methods, and Techniques focuses on the why, what, and how of the management of projects, and seeks to develop and improve the skills required for managing ongoing and future projects:
• Comprehend project management concepts and their significance
• Understand how to meet business goals through effective project management
• Learn how to deliver and realize projects according to stakeholders’ expectations
• Develop core project management skills to contribute to the achievement of strategic objectives of your organization
• Apply the techniques and tools to plan and schedule projects
• Learn the major supporting skills necessary to apply project management in a multidisciplinary and cross-functional environment
• Learn how to manage projects with external providers
• Discover the performance obstacles to effective project management and how to overcome them to produce positive results
• Ascertain the communication and relationship management techniques that are keys to project success Each topic is structured in a balanced blend of detailed explanatory texts, rich diagrams and graphics for a complete understanding of the subject. Illustrated examples and exercises, with worked-through answers, strengthen the learning objectives and comprehension.
This book, completely aligned with the Project Management Institute Body of Knowledge, is an ideal platform for learning and/or consolidating project management knowledge, for immediate implementation in the work environment.
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|Download here||Read Now||December 23, 2014|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?