Microsoft Office 2013: Introductory
The Shelly Cashman Series® offers the finest textbooks in computer education. We are proud that since Microsoft Office 4.3, our series of Microsoft Office textbooks have been the most widely used books in education. With each new edition of our Office books, we make significant improvements based on the software and comments made by instructors and students. For this Microsoft Office 2013 text, the Shelly Cashman Series development team carefully reviewed our pedagogy and analyzed its effectiveness in teaching today’s Office student. Students today read less, but need to retain more. They need not only to be able to perform skills, but to retain those skills and know how to apply them to different settings. Today’s students need to be continually engaged and challenged to retain what they’re learning.
With this Microsoft Office 2013 text, we continue our commitment to focusing on the users and how they learn best.
Microsoft Office 2013: Introductory is intended for a first course on Office 2013 applications. No experience with a computer is assumed, and no mathematics beyond the high school freshman level is required. The objectives of this book are:
• To offer an introduction to Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Word 2013, Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft Access 2013, and Microsoft Outlook 2013
• To expose students to practical examples of the computer as a useful tool
• To acquaint students with the proper procedures to create documents, presentations, worksheets, and databases suitable for coursework, professional purposes, and personal use
• To help students discover the underlying functionality of Office 2013 so they can become more productive
• To develop an exercise-oriented approach that allows learning by doing
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|Download here||Read Now||February 12, 2015|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?