Microsoft Excel 2013: Complete (Shelly Cashman)
Book PrefaceMicrosoft Excel 2013: Complete (Shelly Cashman)
The Shelly Cashman Series® offers the !nest textbooks in computer education. We are proud that since Mircosoft Of!ce 4.3, our series of Microsoft Of!ce textbooks have been the most widely used books in education. With each new edition of our Of!ce books, we make signi!cant improvements based on the software and comments made by instructors and students. For this Microsoft Excel 2013 text, the Shelly Cashman Series development team carefully reviewed our pedagogy and analyzed its effectiveness in teaching today’s Of!ce student. Students today read less, but need to retain more. They need not only to be able to perform skills, but to retain those skills and know how to apply them to different settings. Today’s students need to be continually engaged and challenged to retain what they’re learning.
With this Microsoft Excel 2013 text, we continue our commitment to focusing on the users and how they learn best.
Microsoft Excel 2013: Complete is intended for a six- to nine-month period in a course on Excel 2013. No experience with a computer is assumed, and no mathematics beyond the high school freshman level is required. The objectives of this book are:
• To offer an in depth presentation of Microsoft Excel 2013
• To expose students to practical examples of the computer as a useful tool
• To acquaint students with the proper procedures to create worksheets suitable for coursework, professional purposes, and personal use
• To help students discover the underlying functionality of Excel 2013 so they can become more productive
• To develop an exercise-oriented approach that allows learning by doing
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|October 5, 2014|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?