Marketing Management (14th Edition)
The overriding goal of the revision for the 14th edition of Marketing Management was to create as comprehensive, current, and engaging MBA marketing textbook as possible.Where appropriate, new material was added, old material was updated, and no longer relevant or necessary material was deleted.Marketing Management, 14th edition, allows those instructors who have used the 13th edition to build on what they have learned and done while at the same time offering a text that is unsurpassed in breadth, depth, and relevance for students experiencing Marketing Management for the first time.
The successful across-chapter reorganization into eight parts that began with the 12th edition of Marketing Management has been preserved, as well as many of the favorably received within-chapter features that have been introduced through the years, such as topical chapter openers, in-text boxes highlighting noteworthy companies or issues, and the Marketing Insight and Marketing Memo boxes that provide in-depth conceptual and practical commentary.
Significant changes to the 14th edition include:
• Brand new opening vignettes for each chapter set the stage for the chapter material to follow. By covering topical brands or companies, the vignettes are great classroom discussion starters.
• Almost half of the in-text boxes are new. These boxes provide vivid illustrations of chapter concepts using actual companies and situations. The boxes cover a variety of products, services, and markets, and many have accompanying illustrations in the form of ads or product shots.
• The end-of-chapter section now includes two Marketing in Action mini-cases highlighting innovative, insightful marketing accomplishments by leading organizations. Each case includes questions that promote classroom discussion and analysis.
• Dramatic changes in the marketing environment have occurred in recent years—in particular, the economic, natural, and technological environments. Throughout the new edition, these three areas are addressed, sometimes via new subsections in chapters, with emphasis on marketing during economic downturns and recessions, the rise of sustainability and “green” marketing, and the increased development of computing power, the Internet, and mobile phones. These new marketing realities make it more important than ever for marketers to be holistic in what they do, the overriding theme of this text.
• Chapter 19, on personal communications, received a significant update with much new material to reflect the changing social media landscape and communications environment.
• Forecasting has been moved to Chapter 3 where it fits well with the material on the marketing environment.
• Chapter 5 was re-titled as “Creating Long-Term Loyalty Relationships” to better reflect its stronger area of emphasis.
• Chapters 10 and 11 were reorganized and material swapped. Chapter 11 was also re-titled as “Competitive Dynamics” to acknowledge the significant material added on marketing in an economic downturn.
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|October 9, 2014|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?