Internet of Things and Data Analytics Handbook
Book PrefaceInternet of Things and Data Analytics Handbook
- What are the goals?
- What are the givens?
- What are the constraints?
- What are the unknowns?
- Which are the feasible solutions?
- How is the solution validated?
How does one apply technical and business knowledge to optimize a business plan that considers emerging technologies, availability, scalability, sustainability, agility, resilience, best practices, and rapid time to value? Our challenges might include:
- To invent something beneficial
- To design and build using green infrastructure
- To apply best practices to reduce power consumption
- To apply IT technologies, wireless, networks, and cloud
- To prepare a strategic business plan
And this list of challenges is not comprehensive. A good understanding of IoT/DA technologies and their anatomy, taxonomy, ecosystem, and business model will enable one to plan, design, and implement IoT/DA projects successfully.
The goal of this handbook is to provide readers with essential knowledge needed to implement an IoT/DA project. This handbook embraces both conventional and emerging technologies, as well as best practices that are being evolved in the IoT/DA industry. By applying the information encompassed in the handbook, we can accelerate the pace of invention and innovation.
This handbook covers the following IoT/DA topics:
- Business model and strategic planning
- IoT and Industrial IoT
- Data analytics, machine learning, and risk modeling
- Architecture, open source system, security, and privacy
- Microelectromechanical systems and sensor technologies
- Wireless networks and networking protocol
- Wearable designs
- Beacon technology
- Hadoop technology
IoT/DA Handbook is specifically designed to provide technical knowledge for those who are IoT makers and those who are responsible for the design and implementation of IoT/DA projects. It is also useful for IoT/DA decision makers who are responsible for strategic planning. The following professionals and managers will find this handbook to be a useful and enlightening resource:
- C‐level executives
- IoT makers and entrepreneurs
- IoT/DA managers and directors
- IoT/DA project managers
- IoT/DA consultants
- Information technology and infrastructure managers
- Network communication engineers and managers
IoT/DA Handbook is prepared by more than 80 world‐class professionals from nine countries around the world. It covers the breadth and depth of IoT/DA planning, designing, and implementation and is certain to be the most comprehensive single‐source guide ever published in its field.
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|Epub, Mobi, Pdf||January 3, 2017|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?