Deploying SharePoint 2016: Best Practices for Installing, Configuring
This book is written to be a reference for SharePoint Administrators and IT Professionals willing to learn how to deploy SharePoint Server 2016 in their organizations. This book is geared towards the intermediate to advanced crowd, and most of the configurations are done through PowerShell instead of the user interface.
This book will start with an introduction to what is new—and gone—from SharePoint Server 2016 and cover the planning and installation of SharePoint Server 2016, as well as all the features such as SharePoint Add-ins, Business Intelligence, and connected systems such as Workflow Manager and Office Online Server. Other topics that you will learn about in this book are
• Hybrid SharePoint Deployments
• User Synchronization using Microsoft Identity Manager
• Integration between SharePoint and Exchange Server
• Migrating to SharePoint Server 2016
• Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
• Patching SharePoint Server 2016 and the Zero Downtime Patching concept
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|Download Now here||Read Now
|December 25, 2016|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)
How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?