C Programming A Modern Approach, 2 Edition
With so many C programming textbooks to choose from, it can be hard to find one that’s engaging and readable. The first edition of C Programming: A Modern Approach was a hit with instructors and students alike because of its clarity and comprehensiveness as well as its trademark Q&A sections. The book’s spiral approach made the first edition accessible to a broad range of readers, from beginners to more advanced students. The first edition was used at over 225 colleges, making it one of the leading C textbooks of the last ten years. It was also popular among software developers, engineers, and other professionals who use C on the job.
Features of the Second Edition
- Complete coverage of both the C89 standard and the C99 standard, with all C99 changes clearly marked
- Includes a quick reference to all C89 and C99 library functions
- Expanded coverage of GCC
- New coverage of abstract data types
- Expanded coverage of international features
- Updated to reflect today’s CPUs and operating systems
- 60% more exercises and programming projects
- Solutions to one-third of the exercises and programming projects available to all readers at this web site
- Password-protected instructor resource site containing solutions to the remaining exercises and projects as well as PowerPoint presentations for most chapters
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|Download here||Read Now||February 11, 2015|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?