Application of Uncertainty Analysis to Ecological Risks of Pesticides
Book PrefaceApplication of Uncertainty Analysis to Ecological Risks of Pesticides
The workshop from which this book resulted, Application of Uncertainty Analysis to Ecological Risks of Pesticides, was part of the successful Pellston Workshop Series. Since 1977, Pellston Workshops have brought scientists together to evaluate current and prospective environmental issues. Each workshop has focused on a relevant environmental topic, and the proceedings of each have been published as peer-reviewed or informal reports. These documents have been widely distributed and are valued by environmental scientists, engineers, regulators, and managers for their technical basis and their comprehensive, state-of-the science reviews. The other workshops in the Pellston series are as follows: Estimating the Hazard of Chemical Substances to • Aquatic Life. Pellston, Michigan, 13 to 17 Jun 1977. Published by the American Society for Testing and Materials, STP 657, 1978.
• Analyzing the Hazard Evaluation Process. Waterville Valley, New Hampshire, 14 to 18 Aug 1978. Published by The American Fisheries Society, 1979.
• Biotransformation and Fate of Chemicals in the Aquatic Environment. Pellston, Michigan, 14 to 18 Aug 1979. Published by The American Society of Microbiology, 1980.
• Modeling the Fate of Chemicals in the Aquatic Environment. Pellston, Michigan, 16 to 21 Aug 1981. Published by Ann Arbor Science, 1982.
• Environmental Hazard Assessment of Effluents. Cody, Wyoming, 23 to 27 Aug 1982. Published as a SETAC Special Publication by Pergamon Press, 1985.
• Fate and Effects of Sediment-Bound in Aquatic Systems. Florissant, Colorado, 11 to 18 Aug 1984. Published as a SETAC Special Publication by Pergamon Press, 1987.
• Research Priorities in Environmental Risk Assessment. Held in Breckenridge, Colorado, Aug 16 to 21, 1987. Published by SETAC, 1987.
• Biomarkers: Biochemical, Physiological, and Histological Markers of Anthropogenic Stress. Keystone, Colorado, 23 to 28 Jul 1989. Published as a SETAC Special Publication by Lewis Publishers, 1992.
• Population Ecology and Wildlife Toxicology of Agricultural Pesticide Use: A Modeling Initiative for Avian Species. Kiawah Island, South Carolina, 22 to 27 Jul 1990. Published as a SETAC Special Publication by Lewis Publishers, 1994.
• A Technical Framework for [Product] Life-Cycle Assessments. Smuggler’s Notch, Vermont, 18 to 23 August 1990. Published by SETAC, Jan 1991; 2nd printing Sep 1991; 3rd printing Mar 1994.
• Aquatic Microcosms for Ecological Assessment of Pesticides. Wintergreen,
Virginia, 7 to 11 Oct 1991. Published by SETAC, 1992.
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|June 19, 2017|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?